(for Walter Benjamin)
I am told that you raised your hand against yourself
Anticipating the butcher.
After eight years of exile, observing the rise of the enemy
Then at last, brought up against an impassable frontier
You passed, they say, a passable one.
Empires collapse. Gang leaders
are strutting about like statesmen. The peoples
Can no longer be seen under all those armaments.
So the future lies in darkness and the forces of right
Are weak. All this was plain to you
When you destroyed a torturable body.
- sensibleshoes666 likes this
- stealingintolanguage reblogged this from sendforbromina and added:
- beyondgodthefather likes this
- sendforbromina reblogged this from e-schatology
- peggygravel reblogged this from getradified
- mypinkrazr likes this
- thereisonlymusic likes this
- theinconceivablemiddlepage reblogged this from e-schatology
- titotansey reblogged this from e-schatology
- larsvonbeer likes this
- suhhweetenedtea likes this
- llevelling reblogged this from dumbassfils
- goethes-fist likes this
- goethes-fist reblogged this from e-schatology
- crueluncle likes this
- clawsu likes this
- dumbassfils reblogged this from e-schatology
- dumbassfils likes this
- lazersilberstein likes this
- philosophlogic likes this
- whatmakespistachionuts likes this